Rotor DR1 Inner Circle

A place for us to share information and discuss the inner workings of Rotor DR1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Rotor DR1 Wikia~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:25 pm

hashtag

avatar
Hey All,

I've just started putting together a wikia page for Rotor DR1.  Please help!

http://rotordr1.wikia.com/

2 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:40 pm

hashtag

avatar
If anyone wants to contribute content but isn't comfortable using Wikia tags or formatting information boxes, feel free to post updates here & hopefully if I'm not available someone can help you add it to the page.

3 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Mike

avatar
I think "fringers" should be better explained. Maybe something like: There is little known about their social hierarchy. Living on the outskirts of whats left of society they are looked upon as a kind of pariah. Fringers are scavengers that usually keep to themselves but don't leave your backpack lying around as they are opportunistic by nature. Having reverted to a more primal nature they may be easily scared away when there is only one or two but they will attack fiercely when in groups.

Do you think we should add in the history of Arcanum? People have asked to know more about it.

4 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 pm

hashtag

avatar
Mike wrote:I think "fringers" should be better explained. Maybe something like: There is little known about their social hierarchy. Living on the outskirts of whats left of society they are looked upon as a kind of pariah. Fringers are scavengers that usually keep to themselves but don't leave your backpack lying around as they are opportunistic by nature. Having reverted to a more primal nature they may be easily scared away when there is only one or two but they will attack fiercely when in groups.

Do you think we should add in the history of Arcanum? People have asked to know more about it.

Thanks Mike! History on Arcanum is a great idea!

5 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:54 pm

meganry

avatar
I think David has the history of arcanum somewhere, or at least how it works. I'll see if I can find it.

6 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Mike

avatar
meganry wrote:I think David has the history of arcanum somewhere, or at least how it works. I'll see if I can find it.

He talked about it a little in a topic on the main index page...

Almost done writing up my version of Arcanum history... I'll post it in a few minutes.

7 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:42 pm

meganry

avatar
Hey Inner Circlers!!!

We're trying to get our Wikia filled up with more info and pages, and we need your help getting stuff up there! If you could add text blurbs, screenshots and any other info to the pages, it'd be immensely helpful!

Don't worry about the accuracy of the information, right now our priority is to get more information up there as soon as we can. Don't be afraid to take creative liberties, if anything doesn't explicitly fit with our world, we'll fix it later.

We'll be eternally grateful for your help on this, guys! We know you have all the Rotor DR1 universe knowledge to make our Wikia better, so please help us get stuff on the site!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

8 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:37 pm

waffleman

avatar

9 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Mike

avatar
waffleman wrote:I just made one Very Happy

http://rotordr1.wikia.com/wiki/Drone_Races

I hope you don't mind, I did a little editing on it.

Awesome job!!!

10 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 am

Mike

avatar
I split this topic.

New topic called History of Arcanum so we can continue that discussion and still keep this thread on topic.

Please feel free to contribute!

11 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:31 pm

emmroper

avatar
I added a few things on the wiki page.

12 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:13 am

Mike

avatar
I've started working on a wiki entry for Rick. You can see my progress so far and join in with your thoughts here.

13 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:20 am

Mike

avatar
Is there a way to get this image uploaded to the Arcanum section of the wiki with the title "Prototype - Oscillating Power Cell (OPC) 'Arc Cell'"?

14 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:55 am

meganry

avatar
Mike wrote:Is there a way to get this image uploaded to the Arcanum section of the wiki with the title "Prototype - Oscillating Power Cell (OPC) 'Arc Cell'"?


Of course! I'll add it in there today. Smile

15 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:33 am

meganry

avatar
Added! Very Happy

16 Re: Rotor DR1 Wikia~! on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:47 am

Mike

avatar
suh-weet!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum