Rotor DR1 Inner Circle

A place for us to share information and discuss the inner workings of Rotor DR1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hashtag

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hashtag on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Mike

Hello everyone,

I'm working on writing a wiki entry of Hashtag and I'd love to get everyone's input. Getting different peoples point of view is one of the biggest things I love about this project!

I'd love to hear your input on Hashtag; his personality, where he comes from, what kind of life he lived before the outbreak. What do you think he used to do for a living? What's his relationship to 4C? How did they meet? You don't have to get elaborate and write out paragraphs of information if you don't want to. Just throw down some ideas, even if it's just a couple sentences!

2 Re: Hashtag on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:52 am

meganry

Hashtag has always struck me as a yes-man type, and I think he was probably a salesmen even before the outbreak. Aaaaaaand that's all I've got for now.

3 Re: Hashtag on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:35 pm

emmroper

Hashtag was a pharmaceutical rep/salesman for a company that was second to Sky Medix. He had been trying to get a job at Sky Medix for a number of months. Having done his research on Sky Medix he recognized 4C at a shelter when 4C was snooping around looking for his thugs. Hashtag aka Harrison T. Boggs is a talkative people pleaser.

Last edited by emmroper on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

4 Re: Hashtag on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:58 pm

yhad73

My thought: Hashtag was a graduate of basic electronics and was a salesrep for a cabel/satellite service before the outbreak...before that he worked at a warehouse that used drones for delivery...he met up with 4C when 4C was looking for people with the same skills as Hashtag for his set up of the grid and his "business"...Hashtag didn't have just one of those skills, he had all (3 birds with one stone). Hashtag became 4C's most trusted employee, but inside there is a jealousy/ love for Maya. He's not sure if he hates her or is attracted to her. Kitch he sees as an obstacle (a fringer that is an influence on his "playing piece", Maya). At the end of season one he conspires with the Extremists (new plot?)

5 Re: Hashtag on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:02 am

meganry

Hi all! Just wondering if any of this has been developed further? Starting to put some more content together for the wikia, wanted to see if anything is ready to be posted/edited. Smile

6 Re: Hashtag on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Mike

I actually dropped the ball on this one. Around this same time I started forming ideas for the Rotorverse books and forgot about writing something up for Hashtag. Sad

7 Re: Hashtag on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm

meganry

No worries! I can create something and take it off your plate. Just wanted to use anything you had if you had it. Smile

8 Re: Hashtag on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:38 pm

meganry

Hey guys! Wrote some ramblings on Hashtag. Was intentionally being on the ridiculous side because it's hashtag, let me know if it's annoying. Also suggestions encouraged!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1__36guzRLTXU1PQ6X6rPtByJiKh82R5JtKGx3UyaOBk/edit?usp=sharing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum